WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello This is a Garment i wanted to show everyone i made

Go down 
AuthorMessage
***Slither***

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Hello This is a Garment i wanted to show everyone i made Empty
PostSubject: Hello This is a Garment i wanted to show everyone i made   Hello This is a Garment i wanted to show everyone i made Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 00:59

Hello there yes its me old ancient **Slither** and i just wanted to say hit to all my old friends and to everyone else ..

Now this is a Garment i made for all the BLEACH Anime Fans out there . This is supposed to be Itchigo Krousaki Bankia outfit but it turned out to look more like a Shinigami's out fit . Now i posted this on TQ'S Forum and i almost got banned LMAO HAHAHAHA lol!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello This is a Garment i wanted to show everyone i made Dd

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello This is a Garment i wanted to show everyone i made 3333

There you go now tell me what you think about it , and if you want this outfit let me know cause if i get enough yes i will post download link in the forum later Razz

So Yea Have fun

**Slither**
Back to top Go down

Hello This is a Garment i wanted to show everyone i made
Page 1 of 1