WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chat Client?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taliesun

Taliesun

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Chat Client? Empty
PostSubject: Chat Client?   Chat Client? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 12:30

Do we (as a legion) use any kind of chat client ? This would be a great way of communicating during Legion or Family wars. I looked over the forum and couldn't find anything about it (sorry if it's here and i missed it), so i thought i would reccomend it. If not, I would reccomend ventrillo. There are others but I've used this one before.

"Ventrilo is best known for it's superior sound quality and minimal use of CPU resources so as not to interfere with day to day operations of the computer or during online game competitions. It is also preferred for the simple user interface that any first time computer user can very quickly learn because the most commonly used features are immediately visible and can be activated with a single click of the mouse."(http://www.ventrilo.com/index.php)
One person needs to host a Server that all of the other Clients will connect to, and everyone else just downloads the client.

This is a great way to communicate with everyone.

Let me know what you think. I could set up the server side and we could try it out
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Chat Client? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Client?   Chat Client? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 19:51

i don't think we use any but i can talk to some people and get them to post on here what they think, personally i'd still type lol
Back to top Go down
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Chat Client? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Client?   Chat Client? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 19:54

Great idea!..........if only I had a mic....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat Client? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Client?   Chat Client? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Client?
Page 1 of 1